I am in a contemplative mood right now. For the past two weeks I have been thinking frequently about our mission here on Earth and how I am faring. If this doesn't sound appealing to you then stop reading now otherwise....(Actually this is pretty much my testimony so you better read it!)
I went to the temple last week and was struck with such a strong feeling of gratitude for being able to be clean and pure enough to enter into the Lord's house. I am grateful that I am able to go to a place that is filled with the spirit of the Lord and where we can recieve answers to prayers and to learn about our purpose here. I am grateful that we are able to do the work for those who have passed beyond the veil. How excited they must be! I am humbled to be able to do service for them.
I am so grateful for Ben. Now for those church friends that read my blog and heard my testimony on Sunday you can skip this part if you want!! Haa haa. Seriously folks, Ben is an angel to me. Now to clarify(since he was getting ribbed about that) he is an inspiration to me. Ben encourages me to do my best in my thoughts and my actions. He NEVER says an unkind word about people. He has taught me by example to become meek and humble and to have faith in the Lord. He tries so hard in all aspects of his life. He has such a solid testimony and desire to serve the Lord and those around him. Heavenly Father truly blessed me when I met Ben.
I am so happy for the Plan of Salvation. I don't know if I ever truly thought about how the Plan of Salvation and repentance would help me. But-WHALA- I have realized that although I am imperfect the Lord has taken those imperfections upon him self so that I can live with him again! I just have to do my best(which right now seems so easy) and the Lord will help me with the rest! How blessed we are to have a Savior who loves us so much that he created such a wonderful foolproof plan for us!
I am humbled to be a mother. Now, there are days when I think "What in the world am I doing?" but for the most part I am so happy being a mother. It is the most difficult but rewarding job. Eli is really trying to do his best, Ali is such a little mom and Isaac is so inquisitive. They are so perfect right now. They teach me so much that I would never had learned by myself. I pray that they will always choose the right and love the gospel with all their hearts. I love you guys!
We are so blessed to have the gift of the Holy Ghost. In the past few months the Holy Ghost has confirmed our beliefs and reassured us with sweet peace. I am just so grateful for the gospel.
Okay! Well I say these things.....ha ha. I hope you enjoyed this and I will try and do better with these postings!
4 comments:
I love you so much, Kelly! I'm so thankful to have you as my sister! I just cannot wait to see you guys again! I can't believe how big Isaac is getting!
I miss having you around to laugh and do sound effects with "MER".
Nice testimony Kel.
You are a fantastic person!
Thanks for sharing your sweet testimony. Ben is a lucky man to have you!!
Hey Kelly! I love reading your blog. Your kids are growing up so fast. It looks like are little ones are about the same age! Gotta love the picture of your little one sleeping in the exersaucer! How sweet!
Post a Comment