Yes, it's true. I know where Santa lives, and sorry to disappoint you kids, but it's not the North Pole. Santa lives next door to me. Do you want me to prove it? Well alright. Four days ago the kids and I went outside to see 9-count them-9 reindeer in our neighbors backyard. You know Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph. So Santa must be hiding out in Bountiful while the elves are hard at work in his basement. It's a conspiracy! The kids and I are going to sneak over to our neighbor's (her name is Elaine aka Mrs. Claus) and peek in her windows to see what we can discover. I'll let you know what we find. I have pictures and I can show you if you want, I'm just not on the right computer (again).
P.S. I also married the Grinch. (He's not letting me read my funny blog to him!!)
2 comments:
I want to see the pictures! I'm sorry you are married to the Ginch - sometimes I feel the same way :0)!
I'd like to see pictures too! I'm assuming that there were some of those lovely Bountiful deer in your backyard? :) And you know, I think that the Grinch's real name is husband. That just seems to be the way of it at times! :)
Post a Comment