Okay, family and friends. I know I promised earlier this exciting and hysterical blog about our trip to the farm but I don't want to write it(Sorry Russ!) Besides, Ben's sister, Melissa did a great job writing about it and she even has the funniest pictures included! So....if you want a good laugh, go to the Pilling Crew on my family list and read about the trip to the farm. Enjoy!!
1 comment:
I don't remember whose blog I saw yours listed on but I found you, hooray! How are you doing? and by the way, congrats on baby #4, you are so brave. #3 is delightful for me, but a handful of lots too and I am just not feeling like #4 is a good thing for me right now. Elizabeth also really really really wants a sister, but I did too and dressing my little brother up filled that need for a while, so she will have to make do. Anyway, I am so glad that everything is working out for your guys back in Utah. Someday we will come back for a visit, but as of yet we don't miss it enough to warrant the 10 hour drive. I look forward to reading your blog.
Post a Comment