Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oh yeah....

Since I'm actually writing on my blog (I'm so bad!) I just wanted all to know that I went to the doctor's this week and had an ultrasound for an update on my placenta previa. We are happy to say that it does not exist anymore and I have a clean bill of health. Yeah!! I have to admit for just a second I thought "Oh man, I could've really used that excuse to rest a little bit more!!" Haa haa. I am so happy that I am healthy and so is Isabella. The doctor took some pictures of her for us and in one you can see her face so clearly and she definately has my children's nose! We've been busy doing holiday things so I will have to post them up soon with pictures. Happy Halloween everyone!

5 comments:

Perry's said...

When I first got on your blog I Saw the picture of Mia. Without reading who it was, I was thinking you had your baby early. I am glad you have not. She is really cute. I am glad you finally bloged. I don't see you at the school anymore. What happened to you?

GM said...

Glad to see that you sitting down for a few minutes to blog! Can't wait to see the kids and their Halloween costumes! Try to rest and please take care of yourself.
GM

Life for the Pillings said...

HURRAY!!!! I'm so excited that you are as healthy as can be!!! That's so great!!!

Rachel Chick said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that you're doing well! Make sure to post your pictures. I miss you guys!

Mary said...

I just looked at your countdown and I can't believe how fast time has gone.
Love you!