I went to the doctor today and was told that I am dilated to 4 cm and 70% effaced. For the past forty minutes I had contractions every five minutes then they stopped. This is after an hour of contractions every ten minutes. Hmmm. Maybe Isabella will come tommorrow, or, with my luck, in three weeks. I'll keep you posted!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! I am changing my guess! You should have told us this before asking for a guess.
January 8th, 3:48AM. Yep, you are going to be a little tired. Sorry.
:)
so I am going to change my guess. I am going to say January 7th. 8:36 p.m.
Wow! I didn't guess before, so now I will guess January 6th 11:02 p.m.
Good luck to you! I hope the delivery goes very smoothly and as pain free as it possibly can. (ha ha, if only that could be true!)
Sorry, but you just may be pregnant forever.
Bummer.
At lest that is how if feels, but the end is in sight! I am guessing the 10th at 7 am.
I think i'm going to change my guess to the 7th. 3:42PM
How exciting!!! I can't wait to meet this sweet little bundle of joy!
I'm guessing Sunday the 11th at noon because there will be a full moon that day, A perfect day for a Moon to be born.
;-) Dad
Post a Comment