Saturday, January 3, 2009

Baby Guesses

With 27 days to go I think now would be the time for the baby guessing game. Everyone gets one guess (since there is so little time left). Pick the date and time. The winner will get to come to Utah and take care of Eli, Ali and Isaac while I'm in the hospital! (airfare is not included.) Haa haa....good luck!

Oh yeah, I think she will come on January 24th at 2:10 a.m.

7 comments:

Perry's said...

I am going to guess the 22nd at 9:35 pm. I hope I get it

Wendie said...

Okay . . . I'll play your little game. My guess is the 20th at 4:06 a.m. I'm more than happy to have your kids over anytime; even if I don't win.

jamirodana said...

Hmmmmm.........
January 18th, 6:56pm.

Rachel Chick said...

I also think it's the 18th - but at 3:47 am! :)

Alyssa said...

I SAY.... ANY DAY NOW.... :)

Mary said...

My vote is for the 19th at 3:45 p.m. Love you!
Mary

GM said...

Sticking with Jan 26th,
That baby knows a nice safe place to stay....:)